Bangalee Gets Another Muti-millionaire Deal With Apple

                       Dapo Oyebanjo, famously known as D’Banj or Banglee has confirmed that he indeed has a deal with multi-millionaire company, Apple, which involves making a musical movie about his 10-year journey as a musician.
                      In a telephone interview with Beat FM presenters, Olisa Adinua and Maria, the Koko master who called in from Los Angeles said: ‘Most people have the wrong impression that Dr Dre was the one that signed me, but the contract I have says ‘APPLE’ and to take it further, my management, DKM Media in conjunction with Apple is working on a musical movie. I’m going to act in the movie and play the role of D’banj.’

"Yes o, I’m currently taking acting lessons, initially, I didn’t know I would need acting lessons to play myself in the movie but they want to make it very professional and very well done."