Married Woman Disgraced In Public For Having An Extra Marital Affair

 



                   A married woman known as Mai Panashe has been disgraced at her workplace after being accused of dating an old man, Sekuru Musamhi this Monday.
                 The wife of Fungai had teamed up with her kids and grand kids to assault this woman, the fight and embarrassment was much on Mai Panashe that other market women had to save her from the fury of the family.

"Sekuru's business is now collapsing because you are squandering his money. Get away mhani," the wife of Sekuru said
But Mai Panashe said "We do round tables where we collect money and give it to one person to boost his or her business. 
“After I failed to give him his money he started visiting me regularly at my work place and this is how it (the relationship) started. I don't know how his wife came to know about it. The wife came 'armed' with her children and grandchildren and they bashed me. I failed to fight back because she is too old. 
"Sekuru is now old but he makes good money. Please don't publish about me because I am a married woman. Cash is a problem these days and this old sekuru helps me very much (both in cash and in kind)," said Mai Panashe as she cleaned her 'wares' after the attack